Date:      Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:28:02 -0800
From:      Ben Munat <bent@munat.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tab completion

None of those commands worked... However, I've also found that echo $SHELL in my regular
user's terminal says /bin/sh, while as root it says /bin/csh. Both root and the non-root
user's shells are listed in /etc/passwd as /bin/tcsh, so where else would the shell get
set? Can I just set all terminals and all users (i.e. me) to have the same shell with the
same capabilities?

thnx,

PS: grrr... bottom posting.