Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:15:27 +0000
From:      Skylord <skylord@hughes.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IRC-Hybrid

I'm having a heck of a time getting IRC-Hybrid to run. It configures,
makes and installs ok, but just won't run. I strongly suspect it has
something to do with theses settings in config.h:

#define HARD_FDLIMIT_
and
#define INIT_MAXCLIENTS

The problem is, I'm really not sure what to set these at and the
documentation is vague on how to go about deciding what to set them at.
Also, should I modify the setting

CFLAGS=  -g -02 -D"FD_SETSIZE=1024"

in the makefile?

When I run it,  all I get is:

Value of FD_SETSIZE is 1024
Value of NOFILE is 64

And that's it...but it never starts. Any help at this point is greatly
appreciated. I've poured over the docs many times but just can't seem to
find the answer.