Date:      Wed, 8 May 2013 17:41:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>
Cc:        "xfce@FreeBSD.org" <xfce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: updated libxfce4util

--3512871622-649399482-1368056477=:5864

On Wed, 8 May 2013, Olivier Duchateau wrote:

> 2013/5/8 Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
>       The new version of libxfce4util causes the Alt key to be ignored in Keyboard/Application Shortcuts.  That is, if an existing shortcut used the Alt key, it will not work.
>        New shortcuts using the Alt key are recorded without it.
>
>       Seems like this has happened before, but I can't recall the solution.
>

> Shortcuts have been enhanced in xfce4-settings (not in libxfce4util), but I don't know why your Alt key is ignored.
>
> On my system when I pressed Alt + F2 xfce4-appfinder appears (default shortcuts).

Alt+F2 works for me.  And it looks like Alt works, it's the Shift key
that does not.

> I just created new shortcuts with Alt and every thing works fine.

In Settings/Keyboard/Application Shortcuts, click Add, enter firefox for
the command, and press Alt Shift F.  The shortcut recorded is just
<Alt>f.

> FAQ [1] can help you ?
>
> [1] http://docs.xfce.org/faq

I don't think that applies to the application shortcuts.

Thanks!
--3512871622-649399482-1368056477=:5864--