Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:01:16 -0400
From:      Jason Stewart <jstewart@rtl.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sysctl Variables

Hello,
	I was browsing the FreeBSD Website and I could not find a good reference
on which sysctl variables do what. Does such a reference exist? Is there a
place where I could find more info on what certain variables do? I'm not
interested in any area in particular, but I'm the type of person who likes
to look around and see what controls what, etc.

Thanks,
Jason Stewart