Date:      24 Jan 1998 11:38:35 +0100
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav)
To:        tom@tomqnx.com (Tom Torrance at home)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PSM Problems

tom@tomqnx.com (Tom Torrance at home) writes:
> I updated yesterday from RELENG_2_2 and did the makeworld thing.
> I generated a new version of the kernel.
> Today, I cannot start X as I get a constant stream of messages as follows:
>
> psmintr: out of sync (xxxx != 0008)
> 		where xxxx is 0000 or 00c8.

Did you make world, or just recompile the kernel? If the latter, try
to make world and see if the problem goes away. There have been some
changes to the mouse drivers lately...

--
 * Finrod (INTJ) * Unix weenie * dag-erli@ifi.uio.no * cellular +47-92835919 *
  RFC1123: "Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send"