Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:55:18 +0000
From:      "Adrian Pavlykevych" <pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCO shared libs

Hi everybody!

Can somebody advise me on where I can possibly get/download all the
necessary SCO shared libraries for correct SCO emulation. A list of
files and their location on SCO and FreeBSD filesystems would be
great too.

There is no runing SCO systems in our university to copy files from
:-(

As far all SCO programs I try to run end with "Abort" message.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Note: purchasing CD with SCO open server is not an option :-(

Best regards,
Adrian Pavlykevych
System Administrator      |  State University "Lvivska Polytechnica"
Campus Computer Network   |  12, St. Bandery str,
<pam@polynet.lviv.ua>     |  Lviv, 290646
tel/fax:+380 (322) 742041 |  Ukraine