Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:32:02 +0000 (UTC)
From:      omestre <omestre@freeshell.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sis 7018

 Hi again..
 Just one more question: The FreeBSD (5.1) driver to sis 7018 audio
is the t4dwave.c code?
 I'm asking this because the Linux trident.c code is to sis 7018 audio
driver and t4dwave too. i do not find another code in FreeBSD.
 The linux code is +4000 lines, and the FreeBSD have -1000. :))
 I guess the Freebsd is more sample to port... :))

Thanks again.