Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:28:15 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr>, FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Youtube & Flash Videos broken?

 	Please excuse the top post, bujt you're the right guy to ask,
	polyt.  mp3/audio files I can get.  you sent me a website to get
	mp3's off youtube.  it is probably patry my ubuntu linux and gnome,
	but is there a "canned" website that will grab a video?  somebody
	has a Lot of westerns and I'd like to grab a couple.

	we can get 70 billion channels with barf comcast, but I dont see
	any of these old/old/old movies.  [ several zillion tx. ]

	gary

	ps:  yeah, I KNOW they are ===mostly=== mythic.  but sometimes I
	just need to take a bleeping break.  and so far, nothingg  works.