Date:      Sat, 08 May 2004 12:19:49 -0400
From:      braidsenfro@netscape.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Japanese Input

Can anyone provide a step-by-step procedure to writing Japanese text/documents on FreeBSD?

I'm currently using FreeBSD 4.9, and i'm very new, so please, try not to gloss over things (e.g. rather than say "go to the ports directory" say "go to /usr/ports/").  It would really make a difference I believe.

Thank you
Akbar

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.