Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:13:11 +0200
From:      Juraj Bednar <juraj@bednar.sk>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html

Hello,

 I would like to be added to the consultants page, as I work as an
 independent consultant. I hope providing little HTML-formatted paragraph
 should be enough:

FreeBSD installations and support services, as well as developing
professional security solutions. I most often work as a telecommuter.
href="http://jurajbednar.com/">visit my page</a>.

I am from Europe. If there's anything I should do, please let me know.

 Sincerely,
    Juraj Bednar.