Date:      Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:25:08 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Denis Fokin <sanvean@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with Bluetooth LAN access

Denis,

[...]

>>> Have tried another services: OBEX, Serial - no luck :( My devices
>>> can connect to each other, but cannot communicate.
>>
>> so, is everything works now?
>
> semi-works...
>
> OPUSH sessions work. I can do "getdefault" and put my own contacts
> But FTRN does not work completely. Here is my log:
>
> sanvean% sdpcontrol -a 00:04:3e:80:45:d1 browse

looks fine to me

> sanvean% obexapp -c -a 00:04:3e:80:45:d1 -C OPUSH
> obex> getdefault
> getdefault: local file> defcard.txt
> Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
> obex> put
> put: local file> defcard.txt
> put: remote file> defcard.txt
> Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
> obex> di
> Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)

that is fine too

> sanvean% obexapp -c -a 00:04:3e:80:45:d1 -C FTRN
> Could not connect to the remote OBEX server. Response: Unknown response (0x53). Service: None

did you try to add '-f' switch? from obexapp(1) man page

-f      Connect to Folder Browsing Service on the remote OBEX server
         (client mode only). By default client does not specify any ser-
         vice in OBEX connect request.

> HCIDump - HCI packet analyzer ver 1.5
> device: any snap_len: 65535 filter: 0xffffffff

[...]

it would be better to produce a binary hcidump dump (-w option) and send
it as attachment.

> Also I have tried to connect to my Motorola v600 phone, but without success. I can successfully upload files to it using OPUSH,
> but cannot download files. For any my action (using OPUSH and FTRN) I receive Forbidden(0x43) response. Maybe the cause is Motorola's
> implementation of those protocols? Or some kind of security on the phone? In nearest future I will try to use my phone as GPRS modem.
> of OPUSH?

no, i do not think this is the problem with your phone.

max