Date:      Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:10:29 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        hornback@wireco.net
Cc:        vallo@matti.ee, keith@mail.telestream.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Off Topic Solaris question

"Andrew C. Hornback" wrote:

> [...]

Ever try OpenBSD/SPARC, no complaints therein. I think you're both
jumping to a bad conclusion regaarding running nothing but Solairs on a
Sparc box. LOL, I had one guy with his MSCE try to convince me that M$
has made a version of NT to run on /Sparc - if it were true that might
yeild your conclusion.

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com