Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 1996 12:07:32 +0200 (MESZ)
From:      Bogusz Jelinski <jelinski@rose.man.poznan.pl>
To:        Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Diskless operation

Hi!

Does anyone know, where I can ftp netboot.com for NE2000 from
(to boot a diskless FreeBSD)?
I tried to use archie but I have found nb3c509 and nb8390 only.
They did not work with several NE2000 cards I have.
Recompiling with option -DINCLUDE_NE did not help.
Does the netboot.com files need lsl and a card driver?
Do lsl , card drivers and ipxodi loaded allow running netboot.com
(to run it after having logged into a novell)?

Thanks for help!

Bogusz