Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:22:06 -0400
From:      "Mark" <offworld@richnet.net>
To:        "freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG\"" <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is BSD capable??

Is BSD capable of taking 2 half duplex NICs like with a coax (BNC) cabled
network and having them work "send only" and "receive only" to form a full
duplex link? For that matter, is any of the *nux OS's capable of doing this?
Or Cisco for that matter. I have a project that needs this type of solution,
making a full duplex network out of 2 half duplex devices. Any hope for me?
Just a man or howto would be more than enough.

Thanks, Mark