Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:37:26 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Cliff Addy" <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Equivalent ipfw rules

Hi,

    This arent Firewalls rules, just how the interface its going to behave
in the router.

no ip redirects : This is to disable redirecting packets through the same
interface on wich they where received.

no ip directed-broadcast : This is to disable the translation of directed
broadcasts to physical broadcasts in an specific interface.

no ip proxy-arp : This is to disable the use of  the "proxy-arp" feature in
an specific interface.

Greetings...
Ales