Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:21:46 -0500
From:      Steven Yang <syang@directhit.com>
To:        "'Open Systems Networking'" <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FW: Can't get rid of my mbufs.

Thanks for the info.  One question remains.  Suppose netstat -m tells me
that 7900/8050 mbuf clusters are in use.  Now suppose I stop all of the
important processes and let the machine stay idle for 2 hours.  Why does
netstat -m still tell me that 7900/8050 mbuf clusters are in use?
Basically, I'd wish it would say something like 99/8050 mbuf clusters in
use instead.  I already have MAXUSERS set to 512.

Thanks,
Steven