Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:38:14 -0500
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@datalinkwireless.com>
To:        "Free BSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: DUMMYNET question was root Error

I want to once again thank everyone who helped.  I was able to get into the
passwd file and edit it, but it didn't work.  So I did a chpass and
everything
worked fine.

While I am at it, is it possible to transfer packets from once NIC to
another
NIC (bridging and bandwidth limiting) without have DUMMYNET included
in the kernel?

I was able to get the IPFW and the Bridging to compile in the kernel but
when
I add DUMMYNET to it I get an error (which I can send to the list if you
need
to see it).  I am running Free BSD 4.3 incase it matter.

Kevin Aug
-Web Designer
http://www.datalinkny.com
http://www.datalinkwireless.com