Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:35:34 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What to make of the script  /usr/src/tools/LibraryReport/LibraryReport.tcl?

Hello,

Sorry for posting to two lists...not sure where this should go.

I saw an email where someone mentioned this script...

how do I make out what this script is telling me and even
though this script says a library is stale, does this mean
I can remove it???

Also I read someones post about the motherboard not getting enough
power and causing things to run slow...how do I check if I fall
into this catagory? and if I do fall into it, how do I remedy it?

Thanks
Michael Mercer
mmercer@ipass.net