Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:38:04 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with Mail forwarding

Hi Good guys,
I have a very uniq problem, please let me detail it.
We have 2 servers, one on Linux, the other on FBSD. I have e-mail accounts
on both but I hate Linux (sorry, I've never liked it from the word GO!).
The Linux Server is the main mail server with Sendmail. I prefer to live
on the FreeBSD box so I decided to have a .forward that moves my mail to
the FBSD box. My .forward has 2 lines.

wash@hostB
/home/wash/washmail

On the linux box when I use

elm -f /home/wash/washmail I see copies of all mails to me and they pretty
have ALL headers, including the SUBJECT.
But on The FBSD Box, running Exim, I use mutt to read my mail. I have used
the same .muttrc before and I had no problem. But now ALL my mails DO NOT
show any headers from mutt.

For those who use mutt, here is how the headers are controlled in my
.muttrc

set hdr_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15n (%4l) %s"

Could someone possibly guess why I do not see SUBJECT in all my mail??

Thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

A sine curve goes off to infinity or at least the end of the blackboard
		-- Prof. Steiner