Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:02:22 -0400
From:      lists@southernohio.net
To:        autrijus@autrijus.org, lars.eggert@gmx.net
Cc:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Slash

Hi, working on getting slashcode to compile on RELENG_5  at the moment
and am having a time.  Haven't done much digging yet, but it keeps
stopping on mod_perl.  It appears that mod_perl is the only real
problem, so I compiled and installed mod_perl2 without issue, however
when I go back to slash to make it, it goes back to trying to install
mod_perl (1).  Shouldn't I be able to use mod_perl2 regardless and
bypass this issue?

At any rate, if you are unable to reproduce this, please advise and I
will be happy to provide all information necessary and work with you
through this.

Thanks much!

-George