Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:22:36 -0600
From:      "Kermit Tensmeyer" <kermit@brite.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mounting Dos Partition:

I reallocated a portion of my disk [ small partion:boot;]
[partion NTFS /dev/wd0s1],  [extended dos partition -
sysid 5 /dev/wd0s2] and FreeBSD [/dev/ws0s3{a-f}]

 I tried to mount_msdos /dev/wd0s2 /mnt but it failed
 becase the drive is the wrong type.

 How do I mount an extended dos partition under
FreeBSD? I would really like to have a area of the
disk where I could read files written by by NT dual
boot system.

 sent by newspost;