Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 14:55:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Peter <fbsdq@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:FreeBSD - Windows '98 performance

It's been a while since I looked at this problem, but there are already
numerous mails on this issue both on FreeBSD's questions mailing list and
on samba's mailing lists... (I'm sorry for saying "FAQ" when mailing list
is what I meant) Anyway, did you try the sysctl that I told you about,
because that's what made the big difference for me.

Ken