Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:44:30 -0500
From:      Troy <troy@twisted.net>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice port does not build

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

This has happened on 1.0.3 as well. I installed by the package and it
works. Still doesn't solve the fact that the port looks for the
makdepend file and in that directory the only file is dmake.  It builds
for hours before it gets to this error. Would like to find out what it
is so others don't go through it.

Thanks For Your Hard Work,
-Troy

I was trying to use the freebsd patches to compile Openoffice

bsd-jdk131-patches-7.tar.gz*

and ran into the following problem where the program was looking for a
makedepend and only had a dmake file in the directory below.

Any help you can be is appreciated. I was using the patches 7 which is
stated to use during the install of openoffice

/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/oo_1.0.1_src/solenv/unxfbsd/bin/makedepen
d:
No such file or directory.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.
(/usr/ports/editors/openoffice) cd work/oo_1.0.1_src/solenv/unxfbsd/bin/
(/usr/ports/editors/openoffice/work/oo_1.0.1_src/solenv/unxfbsd/bin) ls
dmake*

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--