Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 11:42:35 -240
From:      "Pavlov's Cat" <SimsS@Infi.Net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq NetFlex-2 Adapter

Anyone know if the Compaq NetFlex-2 adapter is supported by any of the
existing drivers?  I've got a couple of ProLiant 1500's that I'd love to load
with FreeBSD, but my ardor is diminished if I have to go buy some cheesy
clone card to run the net side of things....

(I already had to disable the "internal" SCSI and put an Adaptec 2740 in
instead, thereby losing the Fast/Wide capability of the 32550 that's in
there...)

TIA,
--
...sjs...

Steve Sims  (SJS7)                                    SimsS@Infi.Net
Systems Engineer, IPC Technologies, Inc.          Virginia Beach, VA
"Everyone wants to save the Earth;
   Nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes."         ...P.J. O'Roarke