Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:18:42 +0100
From:      "Ian O'Friel" <Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   QT Library Problems........

Right, I am still on the quest to get KDE to work. I finally got the stuff
in qt/src/kernel & /widgets & / tools & /dialogs to compile after manually
altering nearly every file to change a god-damn path because ln -s didn't
seem to like QT's path.......

Now when I am trying to MAKE in the Main directory it its telling me that
AR: libqt.a : invalid arguement ??!? what does this mean.....

When I try and MAKE the stuff in my KDESUPPORT directory it gets to the
bottom and say

Chacking... QT: Configure: error: QT-1.3 (libraries) not found, check
installation

It used to say the same but with (headers and libraries) instead of just
(libraries) which must have something to do with the stuff I managed to MAKE
earlier......

In my QT library directory I have a collection of files as I didn't know
what files were the library files because the /lib directory was empty so I
got stuff from all directories that contained *.cpp *.h or *.o files and
copied them into /lib.

Any Help ??!?
Ian O'Friel