Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:24:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Stewart <paul@kawartha.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nntpcache??

Anyone here know what's happened to nntpcache.org?  We are looking at
installing 2.3.2 of nntpcache from the ports collection and are having
problems when the FreeBSD patches are installed.

So, I was going to go to their site and download from them to see what's
up and I haven't been able to get them for almost a week now.

Anyone know what's up and/or know of another piece of software that does
the same thing?

Thanks very much,

Paul