Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 08:03:18 +1000
From:      Igor Kulemzin <ivk@kristal.ru>
To:        Chris Staskewicz <cjs@math.utah.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: no fix for digital camera i/o error

Hi Chris,

  I've got messages like yours when first attach my PenDrive.
  Upgrade your source tree and recompile kernel with scbus, da, pass
  options for scsi support and pass, umass, usb, ohci, uhci options
  for usb support. In my system I've found code for your camera. My system
  is FreeBSD-4.6-PRERELEASE.

--
Saturday, May 18, 2002  7:55:52 AM

Best regards,
Igor Kulemzin
Amursky Crystall
E-mail: ivk@kristal.ru

->
  Microsoft, is that some kind of toilet paper?
->