Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:41:48 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: aol postmaster

Hrm...  Are you 100% sure it's an official AOL email and not a clever
forgery?

The idea of AOL testing servers to cut down on SPAM is rather amusing to
me.  I always thought that unless an AOL account was used for mass
emailings, they took a hands-off approach to the issue.  SPAM detection is
better left to things like spamassassin anyway.

Other than emailing abuse@aol.com, or getting ahold of anyone with half a
clue about this on their customer service line, I don't think they publish
any numbers for what you're after.

-rf