Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 18:44:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: homepage patch for /usr/ports/net/sirc

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Studded wrote:

> 	In accordance with Tim's recent request here is a patch to add the
> homepage for sirc to my port. I can send-pr if y'all would prefer, however
> it seems silly for such a small change. :)

Uh-oh.  I can envision a lot more of these little patches coming
in.  :)

To save the -ports list and gnats db, in this _one_ very
_special_ case, please send any patches which only add a homepage
to pkg/DESCR to me personally (hoek@FreeBSD.ORG).  Actually,
don't even make a proper patch.  Just name the port and the www
site.  Thanks.  :)

FWIW, I consider the style of pkg/DESCR shown in the handbook to
be the superior format.

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.