Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:59:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bob <bjg@otherspace.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.2 errata

Hello.
In the current "errata.txt" file for FreeBSD 3.2, there is listed the
issue concerning the compat libraries. the fix involves creating
/usr/lib/compat/aout , and moving lib*.so.*.* from /usr/lib/compat/ to
that dir. However, that directory already exists on my system, and
contains files that match that mask.

 This system was installed via ftp from the primary ftp site on 6-3-99.
Are the distribution files there updated to fix errata ? IE; do I already
have the fixed version ? all files in /usr/lib/compat/ match that wildcard
given in the fix, so applying it would leave /usr/lib/compat/ empty. this
has me wondering....

Thanks

 - Bob
	"During my service in the United States Congress, I took
	the initiative in creating the Internet" - Al Gore on why
	Democrats should back him for president.

	Wait. It gets worse. He might win.