Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 15:28:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cdrom on wdc1

On Sun, 12 Nov 1995, Ola Persson wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have FreeBSD 2.1.0 and I am trying to use my IDE cdrom on a secondary
> controller card. I am no FreeBSD-wizard, but I know of some people at my
> University that knows a great deal, but they can't help me.
>
> It just says: wdc1 not found
>
> By the way, it says it founds my SB 16 card, but I can't get any sound
> out of it.... isn't it cp file.au > /dev/audio ?

Oops, on the previous post, I see now you were talking about s secondary
controller, I should read BEFORE I type... sorry.

> Thanks in advance,

> I You have been harassed by:       I Ola Persson - smurfen@ludd.luth.se I
> I http://www.ludd.luth.se/~smurfen I Porsogarden 8:81                   I
> I 'A black hole is where           I SWEDEN                             I
> I  God devided by zero.'           I Tel. +46 (0)920-151 21             I

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

     Here's OJ's internet address in hex code:
           00 2F 2F 2F 2F 5C 7F 2D 0D 15 1B 19 24 24 24 18
           If you can't recall the translation, here it is:
           null character, slash, slash, slash, slash, backslash, rubout, dash,
           carriage return, negative acknowledgement, escape, end of media,
           dollar sign, dollar sign, dollar sign, cancel