Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:25:37 -0500
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Ben <ben@emailnow.net>
Cc:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NetGear FA310TX rev D2

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:25:34PM +0000, Ben wrote:
# Steve,
#    I've got 3 Netgear FA310TXC cards in one of the machines I manage. They're
# PCI cards and are recognized as pn? (Lite-On in the LINT conf file IIRC) and
# they've been working pretty well since I installed them.

Yep, I just got smacked by a clue bat.  I put the cards in another
server and both were recognized.  It appears the server in which they
don't work, the pcibus is not even probed.  At least it is not
recognized.  I've just rebuilt a kernel with some extra printf's so
I can see if it is seeing the bus but recognizing the vendor id or
something.

I'm fishing but maybe I'll find something that lights a bulb in the
dark recesses of my puny brain. :)

Thanks.

-steve