Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:49:55 +0000
From:      Ferner Cilloniz <fernercc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel network

Guys,

I do not think I could ever be more tired of this topic but I cannot
seem to understand what to do. I have tried more about a month now to
send arbitrary UDP packets from a kernel module but cannot achieve it. I
have looked at udp_send but found that building a socket* was much to
tedious. Later i looked at in-kernel webservers
(http://openketa.sourceforge.net/) but could not find anything useful.

Netgraph is a possibility, but there isn't any documentation on
accessing the network from kernel space.

What do you all suggest?