Date:      Fri, 03 Apr 1998 22:29:10 PST
From:      "Oleg Ogurok" <olegogurok@hotmail.com>
To:        jcwells@u.washington.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login problems

Dear Sir

Help me, please. I changed root's shell name using vipw and typed
filename of new shell incorect. So now I can't login as root, because it
says "can't run shell" and makes logout automaticaly. And I have only
one another user from wheel group, so I can't make "su". Please help me.
How to run FreeBSD in "without-login" mode and change shell name in
/etc/passwd correct?

Sincerely yours, Oleg