Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 12:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        dano@capitoltrading.com (Daniel Ostroff)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help in javac

	Can you mail what you have in your .cshrc.  It looks like you may have
prepended your full path name to javac with either the variable $HOME, or
the full pathname of the user.  I am assuming you are compiling a program with
javac and not trying to run a program with javac as one of its classes.  I
don't use the CLASSPATH variable.  I do have this added to my PATH though.

set path = ($path /usr/local/jdk1.1.8/bin)

Ian

As told by, Daniel Ostroff
[Charset windows-1255 unsupported, skipping...]

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.