Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:12:11 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        Rashid Karimov <rashid@rk.ios.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Decent P6/200 Mbs - WHERE ?

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Rashid Karimov wrote:

> 	DISCLAIMER:
>
> 	the ASUS P6rp4 MB mentioned behaves JUST GREAT! The only
> 	problem encountered so far is the thing with ORION's bug .

What BUG are you talking about...I must have missed the info...

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178