Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:11:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Cc:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>, Licia <licia@o-o.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:
> Jordan has the particulars.. I guess you can order 10 sets of stickers for
> like 5 bucks shipping, and you'd get a case plate with it.. I'd like to
> know where you can buy the case plates, I have plenty of stickers. heh.

Yeah, I'm more interested in the case plates than the stickers (although
I've got neither currently).  I'd be willing to pay for the plates
themselves too.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |