Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 1998 02:22:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        Tim Pushor <timp@orion.ab.ca>, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please put my name on your list

> 	Well, this is wrong list for this but:
> 	NO! FreeBSD is just starting to grow. We are picking up momentum.

Guys.  This is all moot.  Nobody is working on mozilla right now for
the simple reason that nobody is working on it.  If you guys want to
change that, start working on it.  Organize yourselves, decide what
needs to be done, find out what the other mozilla groups are doing
already, and then do your part (whatever you decide that should be).

All the whining and moaning in the world won't improve a thing and the
real reason that people are probably ignoring mozilla is the fact that
the Netscape binaries already available work far better than mozilla
currently does and the impetus for doing this simply because we can
just doesn't seem to be there.  People have a working browser, they're
reasonably happy with it, and absolutely nothing is going to change in
the world of mozilla until/unless some seriously motivated (and
skilled) hackers show up and start doing it as a labor of love or
something.

- Jordan