Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:31:59 -0400
From:      cfuhrman@tfcci.com
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Shell Providers?

Howdy,

Trying to look for a good shell provider out there (preferably in the
Columbus,OH area).  Can anyone recommend one?  I'm having issues with my
present one plus it's difficult to find one that has everything I need.

Here's what I'm looking for:

 * SSH
 * Procmail (for filtering out spam)
 * IMAP
 * Pine mail reader
 * Apache Web Server
 * Rsync
 * RELIABILITY

Here's some things that would be nice to have but I can live without:

 * irc
 * bash
 * emacs
 * PHP support (just starting to get into PHP programming)
 * Running OpenBSD (although Net-, Free-, or Linux will do in a pinch)
 * Webmail access

I'm having issues with trying to run my spam-filtering scripts on my dial-up
connected UN*X box so I'd rather offload everything to a separate provider (oh
to have DSL again).

Cheers!

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
cfuhrman@tfcci.com      | Software Engineer