Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:55:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        JJS2877636@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can UNIX BSDI run on a Macinotsh G3 via emulation?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 JJS2877636@aol.com wrote:
> Is there a way maybe via emulation for me to load UNIX BSDI on a MacIntosh G3
> so I can program in PERL?  Will the emulation program cause problems?

	Look into the program VirtualPC.  Call MacMall, MacZone, or
MacWarehouse for pricing.  Or check their web pages (www.macmall.com,
www.maczone.com, and www.macwarehouse.com).  :)  One of the secretaries at
my job uses it to run Windows 98 on an iMac.  Runs well.  It even has a
trick it calls "IP sharing" to allow any emulated ethernet packets with IP
packes in them to be sent out via the MacOS TCP/IP stack so that it
doesn't confuse any DHCP servers.

							Jaime