Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/12275: Patches to add support for new chipset (fwd)

--0-1280420877-934137657=:10179

Updated patches to use the Diamond HomeFree home phoneline based network
card (AMD Am79C978) are now available from

http://www.watson.org/freebsd/hardware/amd_pcnet_home_patch.txt

The updated version doesn't interfere with the probing of other
lnc-supported ethernet devices, unlike the previous patches.  They are
also a little cleaner.

I've had a number of reports that these cards+patches work for other
people than me, and emails interested in having them comitted.  I was
wondering what the procedure for doing this would be?

  Robert N M Watson

TIS Labs at Network Associates, Computing Laboratory at Cambridge University
Safeport Network Services