Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2016 07:32:00 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        DH <dhutch9999@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>, FreeBSD FS <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to speed up slow zpool scrub?

That memory requirement really depends on your work load. I have run small
boxes with 2gb and zfs and they ran fine. They weren't doing filer or
desktop roles though I could get away with fairly easily. Having said that
I wouldn't build a machine now with less than 16gb unless it was very
special circumstances.