Date:      Tue, 14 May 1996 19:23:54 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing programs from CRUNCH files

In attempting to re-make the makefiles
that make the various floppies, I have found that the following
programs are referenced bet seem to have disappeared, or that
people have stuffed around with them in some way and broken
the CRUNCH definitions for the fixit or root or boot floppies..

ft
fdisk
sysinstall (I might justhave the wrong place for this)
mount_msdos
grep

grep seems to have become egrep by dint of having just
having a subdir of egrep..
obviously crunch doen't 'GET' this subtle point..

anyone have comments?

julian