Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        rwatson@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb with fast interrupts

In message: <Pine.NEB.3.96L.1041112214636.26498B-100000@fledge.watson.org>
            Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org> writes:
:
: On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > Our usb system supports soft interrupts, but we currently don't make
: > productive use of them.  The following makes interrupts fast interrupts
: > and uses taskqueues to queue data to a SWI.
:
: It looks like INTR_FAST is spelt as INTR_MPSAFE in your patch.  Did you
: mean instead to spell it INTR_FAST?

Actually, I ment what the patch said, but the description was
incorrect.  It should have just said MPSAFE interrupts, not FAST
interrupts.

Warner