Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:02:19 +0900
From:      FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   XFree86-4-* updated

Ladies and gentlemen,

If you have tested my prerelease patches directly under /usr/ports or
somewhere managed by CVSup or CVS, the next update comes with
problem. Due to patches are renamed between test phase and actual
commit, so you may have stale files/patch-* under devel/imake-4,
x11/XFree86-4-documents and x11/XFree86-4-libraries. I strongly
recommend you to pick them off carefully, or simply just remove these
directories.

$ cd /usr/ports
$ rm -rf devel/imake-4 x11/XFree86-4-documents x11/XFree86-4-libraries

Of course if you didn't try my patches you would not have this
problem, usual update process works fine.

Thank you for cooperation.

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki