Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:02:26 +1000
From:      =?BIG5?B?p2SsRr9v?= <jordan@moon.idv.tw>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help, problem with booting

I have two disk, with hda0 is divde into 4 partition. bsd is in the
first partion, linux is in the second, xp is in the third and the fourth
pariton is for data store. XP and Linux are all installed in my computer,
when I install bsd on the first partition, if I  use another  boot
manager replacing BSD boot manager, I can not boot.
I tried to instruction on BSD website to reinstall BSD boot manager, but
I can just boot the BSD partion, the other partition was disabled. Can I
adjust this option, and is there any way to use other boot manager?