Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:21:57 -0400
From:      Howard Goldstein <hg@queue.to>
To:        kline@tao.thought.org
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fonts:: how do I instal a TTF font on OO?

Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Folks,
>
> 	I'm not sure what to do with th mstt(.rpm file that I converted
> 	to a *.deb file.  But was able to find and loadload a ttf file.
> 	Now what?  How I can I install this in my OOo-2* suite.
>
> 	thanks for any insights,
>
> 	gary

I'm not sure what to do with an rpm either. I suppose we have a port
somewhere for dealing with them, I think the linux emulation has to play
with rpms at some point....

Whatever it is you need to do with rpms once you've done it and have
coerced the .ttfs out you'll need to run spadmin to inform OO about the
new fonts.