Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 18:43:37 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP - linux emu scripting fix MFC'd, recompile linux modulew/   kernel

"Brandon D. Valentine" wrote:

> On Tue, 9 May 2000, Kent Stewart wrote:
>
> >I have been trying to figure out where I do that but after 40 or 50
> >screens from locate I gave up. Where do I do the make?
>
> Do a make buildworld/installworld.  Otherwise you will end up brekaing
> something since that's probably not the only commit since your last
> cvsup.

The whole question came up because I was told at 4.0, you were
supposed to buildworld. Then, make and install the kernel, reboot and
installworld. It sounded like I was caught in the middle with a kernel
and Linux out of step with the world and vice versa.

I'll just have to be careful :).

Kent

--
Kent Stewart