Date:      Fri, 04 Aug 2000 10:57:31 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   squid.conf

Does anyone have a sample squid.conf file to run squid as a stand-alone
http proxy/caching app? I've tried posting to the squid mailing list,
but the messages bounce back stating I must subscribe to the list,
-something I don't really wish to do.
	I just need a simple example, something from which I can follow an
create my own. I will be using this machine to cache internet access for
a small LAN, (approx 20machines), connected to the internet over
dedicated 128K ISDN. So obviously not a huge cache, but I'll do just
about anything to save some bandwidth :)

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com