Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:22:01 +0200
From:      Dirk GOUDERS <gouders@et.bocholt.fh-ge.de>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Include files that depend on include files

 > This is intentational.  We try to avoid having headers bring in more
 > then absolutly required when included.  I'm not sure what your second
 > question means.

With my second question I wanted to ask if this intention is only for
kernel level code or a general one.  I am asking this, because
somewhen in a project that I was not actually participating in I heard
or read a rule that roughly said: "all include files have to include
all files they depend on and compile cleanly", but that project was
on a user space program.

Dirk